Here at SMS, we specialize in customizing your motorcycle to suit your riding ability and style.
- General Labor Rate $135/hr
- Fork Seals Off-Bike $135 (not including seals and oil)
- Fork Seals On-Bike $202.50 (not including seal and oil)
- Tire Change Off-Bike $40.50 (If the tire is purchased through our store)
- Tire Change On-Bike $43.75 (If the tire is purchased through our store)
- Custom Fork Re-Valve $236.25 (includes shims, oil and nitrogen)
- Custom Shock Re-Valve $236.25 (includes shims, oil and nitrogen)
If springs are necessary, prices vary, but the average is around $169.99 per end.
Free Estimates on work, unless we have to tear into it. We refrain from working on Utility 4-wheelers, and Non-KTM Street bikes. We will work on your 4-wheeler only if it's smoking fast.
We offer race motor packages to suit any racing needs you could have. We have built motors for bikes that raced Loretta Lynns, Mini O's, all the way to our Supercross team motors. All motor work is done in house. We also offer Complete Suspension mods that are handled in house. All suspension is built by WP certified and trained technicians. For any motor or suspension mods contact us either through email or by phone to get pricing to fit your needs.
Also, our very own SMS Racing is the only authorized WP Suspension Center in North Texas and our dealership is rated in the Top 10 nationally for KTM and Husqvarna customer service!